Taking the hassle out of Electrical Maintenance
We offer electrical maintenance contracts like no other. The main aim of a maintenance contract is to save you money and avoid expensive call-out fees, as we like to keep things simple we have devised a maintenance contract that does just that but without the usual hassle of paying upfront and being tied in to a set plan.
What we offer
- Emergency Call Outs
- Emergency lighting periodic inspection and testing
- Fire alarm testing, servicing and repair
- CCTV maintenance, servicing and repair
- Automated entry systems maintenance and repair
- Re-lamp service
- PAT testing
- Access control maintenance, servicing and repair
For the first hour of a call out Monday-Friday
For the first hour of a call out Saturday-Sunday
Hourly rate thereafter on a Monday - Friday
Hourly rate thereafter Saturday-Sunday
What are the benefits?
- Single Point of Contact: You will have a single point of contact in order to establish good working relationships between Cablefrog and with key personnel within your organisation.
- Regular Contact: You will have the same engineers attending site. This will help when problem solving as issues occur as our engineers will know your property and site.
- Automatic Booking: We can automatically arrange Periodic inspections giving you peace of mind that tests will not be missed.
- Discounted Rates: We offer discounted rates on call outs and electrical works for our maintenance clients.
- Increased Security: By signing us as your electrical maintenance company you will be minimising the number of organisations that have access to your premises therefore increasing your security.
- Company Compliance: By using us you will have online access to our company insurances and staff qualifications ensuring your compliance with Government legislation and the terms and conditions of your insurance policies.
- Optional Walk Throughs: We can arrange for regular walk through where an engineer will be sent to site to visually check electrics and identify any preventative works required. Minimising the risk of faults occurring and downtime for your business.
- Fast Response: We always aim to get to you as soon as possible to minimise downtime and disruption to your business.