“You can’t manage what you can’t measure”
To save energy is to save resources, money and the environment and it is a large issue for many people and corporations. Without knowing how one’s energy is being consumed, it is very difficult to properly conserve it. This is where energy monitoring comes into the picture. When energy consumption becomes available for viewing and analysis, people tend to find natural ways to reduce their own consumption. It allows them to see where they may be acting in an unintentionally wasteful manner. In households, this reduction can be as much as 7% when the power meter is placed in a visible location within the house. That is the benefit a single meter can do, imagine an entire system dedicated exclusively to energy monitoring and analysis across entire building or chain of buildings. Without energy monitoring, it would be impossible to determine which wing of a building consumes excessive heat or when is the most efficient point in time to run heavy machinery. Simply put, you cannot afford not to know.
Measure, monitor and manage your energy with a user-freindly, web based portal that will help to reduce your utility costs and carbon footprint
Commercial Energy Monitoring
Energy costs are often seen by organisations as a fixed overhead however clever energy managment can make considerable savings. With practical products such as Rexel Energy Monitoring up to 20% on you fuel bills could be saved, simply by managing and monitoring your energy use more effectively.
Energy Monitoring can help companies
- Identify and explain excessive energy use
- Detect instances when consumption is unexpectedly lower than would usually have been the case
- Draw energy consumption trends
- Determine future energy use when planning changes in the business
- Diagnose specific areas of wasted energy
- Observe how the business reacted to changes in the past
- Develop performance targets for energy management programs
- Manage their energy consumption, rather than accept it as a fixed cost that they have no control over.
The ultimate goal is to reduce energy costs through improved energy efficiency and energy management control. Recent Carbon Trust reaseach has found that the investments required to save 15% of energy bills have an average Interal Rate of Return of 48%, well above the minimum requirement set by businesses, which usually average 11.5%. Other benefits generally include increased resource efficiency, improved production budgeting and reduction ofgreenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Energy cost savings – up to 20%
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Enhanced corporate image
- Reduction in GHG emissions
- Improved product and service costing
- Improved budgeting
- Waste avoidance
Prices start from £480 for installation, set up and first years subscription
If you would like more information about this product feel free to contact us for a chat to discuss your options. Contact us
Call 02380 230893 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org